Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Conversations with my children!

The other night we were standing in line at a wedding reception watching the wedding video and the bride had a beautiful dress on. After watching for a couple minutes my 2 year old looked up at me with the largest puppy dog eyes I have ever seen and said, 'Daddy, someday do you think I can get married?" It was so cute and so I consented replying, "Sure, you can start dating around 27 and then get married any time after you are 28!" I figure that should give me time to rebuild my savings after my first daughter ties the knot.

Another funny conversation. We are riding in the van and Eliza asks, "Dad and mom, what if you are pregnant before you get married?" Our jaws dropped and Sara and I just looked at each other. Before we could respond Savana said, "You mean like Pregnant Hinkley?" We had a good laugh but never responded to Eliza's querry.

No comments: