Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Savana Montana

A couple of months ago Savana got a little keychain guitar that played a Hannah Montana song. She played it over and over again until now the batteries are almost dead and it plays the song an octave lower. Savana will tell you now, "When I first got it Hannah Montana sang the song, but not it is a boy that is singing." Anyhow, here is Savana's cover of the Hannah Montana song 'Nobody's Perfect'. The real lyrics will be posted below the video.



The real Lyrics are: Nobody's perfect I gotta work it Again and again 'Til I get it right Nobody's perfect You live and you learn it And if I mess it up sometimes Nobody's perfect. Savana is my little superstar!

4 comments:

Denise said...

She is quite the rock star. What fun to see her growing up so big. Glad to see you're blogging again.

Eric said...

My favorite part is that her microphone is a chopstick with a syringe stuck on the top! -Sara

Kawa Rangers said...

So impressed that you have posted twice in one month. I am so proud of you two!

Angie Di said...

What a cutie! I cannot stop watching this. I love the twirl at the end.

You sure do have an adorable family!
Angie